When Straight Up Yogurt Doesn’t Cut it :)
Yogurt is a staple in our home. However, sometimes the kids (and even the parents) get tired of the same ole same ole. This summer I went on a mission to find a healthy treat that incorporated yogurt, and here is what I found….a super easy, super delicious yogurt bark from “Six Sisters”
www.sixsistersstuff.com (And the bonus – you can freeze it…if it lasts that long!)
- 24 oz container of greek yogurt (I used vanilla, but you can use plain if you want)
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 cup of strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup of granola
- In a small bowl (or even in the yogurt container), mix together honey and yogurt.
- Spread the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13″ pan that has been covered in aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle the strawberries and the granola over the top of the yogurt, slightly pressing it into the yogurt with your hands.
- Freeze for about 1 hour, or until completely frozen.
- Remove from freezer, and cut into about 12 slices (I used a pizza cutter). Serve immediately, or keep in freezer in a freezer-safe bag or container for up to 30 days.
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as our family does!
Have a super weekend!
Trackback from your site.