Treating Chronic Acne
Laser Therapy uses red and infrared light for the relief of pain and to accelerate healing and decrease inflammation. Laser therapy is non-toxic, non-invasive with no significant adverse effects have been noted. Bioflex Laser and LILT are approved by Health Canada for treatment of many conditions including sports injuries, arthritic problems, and back problems. Johnston Health Center proudly offers Bioflex laser therapy.
See the dramatic results of using Laser Therapy in the treatment of acne:
Case Profile: Chronic Acne
Diagnosis: Chronic/Acute Acne. Read more.
Author: Fred Kahn MD, FRCS (C)
Source: Meditech International Inc.
Chronic / Acute Acne
- 45 year old medical secretary
- History of acne since teens
- Persistent and recurrent episodes of lesions
- Patient unhappy with periodic flare-ups and chronic pitting scars
Physical Examination on Presentation at Meditech Clinic
- Extensive scars and active lesions
Treatment at Meditech Rehabilitation Clinic
- Laser therapy applied with BioFlex System twice per week, over eight months
- No acute or chronic lesions
- Skin relatively normal in appearance and smooth to touch
- Patient extremely gratified with result
Book your consultation and learn how LILT can help. Contact us at email@example.com or 705-728-3070 (Barrie) 705-476-9111 (North Bay) or submit your name HERE to book a free consultation.
Tags: #acne, #bioflex, #johnstonhealthcenter, #LASERTHERAPY, #northbay, barrie, treatmentofacne
Trackback from your site.
This information box about the author only appears if the author has biographical information. Otherwise there is not author box shown. Follow YOOtheme on Twitter
or read the blog