The Case for BioFlex Laser Therapy and the Treatment of Acne
Diagnosis: Chronic/Acute Acne. Read more.
Author: Fred Kahn MD, FRCS (C)
Source: Meditech International Inc.
Chronic / Acute Acne
- 45 year old medical secretary
- History of acne since teens
- Persistent and recurrent episodes of lesions
- Patient unhappy with periodic flare-ups and chronic pitting scars
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION ON PRESENTATION AT MEDITECH CLINIC
- Extensive scars and active lesions
TREATMENT AT MEDITECH REHABILITATION CLINIC
- Laser therapy applied with BioFlex System twice per week, over eight months
- No acute or chronic lesions
- Skin relatively normal in appearance and smooth to touch
- Patient extremely gratified with result
Bioflex Laser and LILT are approved by Health Canada for treatment of many conditions including sports injuries, arthritic problems, and back problems. Johnston Health Center proudly offers Bioflex laser therapy. Book your consultation HERE and learn how LILT can help. Alternatively, Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-728-3070 (Barrie) 705-476-9111 (North Bay)
Get Educated! Get Inspired! Take Action!
Tags: #acne, #bioflexlaser, #johnstonhealthcenter, treatmentofacne
Trackback from your site.
This information box about the author only appears if the author has biographical information. Otherwise there is not author box shown. Follow YOOtheme on Twitter
or read the blog