Monday Morning Make-Over and our Back to School Campaign
For most of us, there are two short weeks left before school starts up again. Schedules return and lunches need to get packed. Today in our Barrie and North Bay offices we will be starting our “Back to School” campaign and each day we will be sharing healthy snack ideas to help with you find some healthy snack alternatives for your children.
Today we are featuring trail mix. This snack is perfect to boost your child’s energy at the end of a busy day. Many schools are nut free, so it may not be able to make your child’s lunch pail, but it is a perfect snack to refuel when they get home.
Combine any nuts, seeds, dried fruit or vegetable and shake it up!
- 1/2 ounce whole shelled (unpeeled) almonds
- 1/4 ounce unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 ounce dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped pitted dates
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chocolate chips
- 2 heaping tablespoons of wasabi peas
- 2 heaping tablespoons of dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 heaping tablespoons of peanuts
- 2 heaping tablespoons of cashews
As mentioned last week, as part of our “Back to School” campaign we are offering a chance for our patients to win a backpack full of school supplies. Every time you come in to the office for any service your name will be entered into a draw for your chance to a WIN a fully stocked backpack with everything a student needs to get back at the books! Don’t forget to fill out a form when you are in next!
The draw will be made Friday, August 29, 2014
Our patients have but one regret – not seeing us sooner!
Have a great Monday and a fantastic week.
Trackback from your site.