Harvest Vegetables….More Zucchini!!!
Well, we are into the end of September…and our zucchinis are still going strong.
We are going to attempt some new zucchini recipes this weekend with the kids. We love hummus and have never tried zucchini hummus…so that is going to be added to our tasks of things to make this weekend. Secondly, we are trying another recipe for patties…this recipe is a Greek version.
We will let you know how things make out over the weekend.
- 4 cups peeled & chopped raw zucchini
- ¾ cups tahini (sesame paste)
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 tsp kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until thick and smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Pour into a shallow bowl and garnish with parsley, paprika and a drizzle of olive oil if desired. Enjoy!
Trackback from your site.