Entering the Magical, Stressful Time of Year – Johnston Health Center Can Help!
The beginning of the Holiday season is a magical time of year, but it can also be one of the most stressful! Taking good care of your health and the health of your family is incredibly important, and I want to help. Preparing you and your family for the stresses of this holiday season is my specialty! If you feel as if you don’t have enough time, or maybe it’s not at the top of your ‘to-do’ list, you may be surprised how much a quick trip to the chiropractor can enhance your health.
5 Reasons to Make an Appointment Today:
1. Stress. The holidays can be stressful! Everybody has a different reason, but the end result is the same. Your body deals with stress by tensing up, headaches, neck pain, low back pain, jaw pain, stomach aches, etc. Protect the health of you and your family first! Getting adjusted can prevent injuries from happening and help keep you in optimal condition. Chiropractic is powerful and is great to deal with the negative effects of stress on the body.
2. Travel. This is the busiest time of year for traveling, and there are so many reasons why it can negatively affect the health of your nervous system. Being in a car for long periods of time, tensing up if driving in bad weather or heavy traffic, long lines at the airports, pressure changes in the cabin of a plane, sleeping in strange beds (or pullout couches), carrying heavy bags…it all takes a toll. The list goes on and on, but chiropractic is great for helping treat and prevent injuries brought on by wear and tear from traveling!
3. Cold & Flu. Tis the season for the sniffles and chills. Being stuck indoors, weaker immune systems, decreased vitamin D levels, and stress can all impact our health. Getting adjusted regularly can balance the nervous system, boost the immune system, promote lymph drainage and strengthen the lungs and other organs. It also helps eliminate and excrete toxins that can make us unhealthy. Chiropractic can also help fight ear infections, sinus infections and many other illnesses that occur more often in the winter months. Use it to prevent and treat many conditions so that you and your family can stay healthy this year.
4. It Feels Good! If you are busy baking, cooking, cleaning, shopping, hosting, shoveling and just want to pamper yourself, who cares? Just do it! It’s relaxing, de-stressing, releases muscle tension, and you feel pretty darn good afterwards. So give yourself a gift that feels great this year.
5. You may not have to pay for it. Believe it or not, it may be free for you and your family to see the chiropractor this time of year! Many people still have funds left in a flex account that need to be used up by Dec 31st. If you do, then you may get reimbursed for your visits.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to utilize Johnston Health Center, why not book a free consultation and demonstration this month to learn more about our Brain-Based Wellness Programs:
[contact-form subject=’free demonstration’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Yes%26#x002c; I would like to book a free consultation:’ type=’select’ required=’1′ options=’At Johnston%26#039;s Barrie Office,At Johnston%26#039;s North Bay Office’/][/contact-form]
Visit our website for more information as well: http://www.johnstonhealthcenter.com/index.php/brain-based-wellness
Trackback from your site.